Last week I brought you a Valentines Gift Guide For Men, and with Valentines Day approaching at mega speed, I thought I would create a little gift guide for the special beauty lover in your life. I've put together a list of items that I personally love and I'm sure the lucky Valentine in your life would love too!
Above are some products from one of my favorite collections from Estee Lauder. The Doublewear range. All of which can be found on the Estee Lauder Website.
- The Double Wear Foundation - A massive, massive must for my make-up collection. There is nothing quite like this foundation and is something that no matter what, I cannot live without. With many shades to choose from, I'm sure you could find the perfect match for your perfect match!
- The Double Wear Stay In Place Brow Duo - In recent years, more and more people are paying close attention to their eyebrows. I've heard amazing things about this eyebrow pencil. If your loved one is an eyebrow fan, then this pencil is a must for them!
- The Double Wear Zero Smudge Curling Mascara - This mascara is known to last 15 hours! Maybe your loved one is a busy woman, and needs the make-up that she has to last all day, without fail. This range is ideal, and will look as good at the end of the day, as much as it did at the start!
The above items here are from the ever so affordable MUA (Make-Up Academy). Great products at not a massive price tag.
- Bronze & SculptContour Kit – Complete with brushes, this set will help the lucky lady in your life achieve the perfect contour. Contour has become a popular tool, highlighting areas and making them stand out more. At a snip of £10, this kit is possibly one of the most affordable I have come across and your darling valentine is bound to fall in love with it, and with you all over again at the same time!
- Ultimate UndressedPallet – MUA Pallets are one of the only brands of eye shadow that I’ve used in recent times. The texture, colours and how long the colour lasts on my eyelids never fails to amaze me! This particular pallet is a new addition to MUA, and is one I’m sure will take your valentines breath away! Perfect for creating a lovely look for your romantic dates!
- MUA Luxe Voluminous FeltLiner – I’m sure most boyfriends/girlfriends have been in this scenario. You’re waiting for her to finish her make-up, and then you hear that scream. Yup, eyeliners gone wrong, the wings aren’t even and she’s decided that she’s no longer going out. Well, I have a nice solution to this. Felt tip liners. The best invention ever, and MUA have the perfect one for your partner this Valentines. From there Luxe range, this eyeliner is perfect for creating those perfect cat eyes! I’m sure if you mention that to you’re wife/girlfriend, she’ll be more than impressed!!
These items are from Personalise Online, and although some may think they're a little pricey, but add that extra personal touch.
- VT101.C Makeup Station – From the Italian Designers Cantoni, Personalise Online have this beautiful make-up station. Complete with lights, mirror and plug socket, for those hair tools! With many different compartments, it’s a good way to store make-up and hair products. And to top this off, it can be personalised! So you can add a personal touch to it for that special one in your life. These cases are ideal for make-up lovers, beauticians, Make-up Artists and hair dressers.
- Pro Make-Up Chair – I love love love this chair! Again, this chair can be personalised, so you can have your loved ones name put on, maybe a nickname you have for them, you can even have a logo on there! Personal to you and your partner. Again, these are ideal if your loved on works in the hair and beauty industry. And both products are easy to transport, making make-up on the go much easier than ever before!
I hope I’ve helped you with some ideas for you’re partner, all links to the items can be found above!
I’ll take this opportunity to wish you all a very lovely and happy Valentines Day!